Job ID 331196
Ecommerce Project Manager
£250-£350 per day
We are looking for an experienced Ecommerce Project Manager to join our team in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects from conception to completion. The successful candidate will possess strong project management skills, understanding of ecommerce, and experience of delivering projects.
This role will require the successful candidate to manage multiple projects at any given time, ensuring all deadlines are met and quality standards are achieved. The Ecommerce Project Manager will be responsible for leading and directing the project team, developing project plans and budgets, and tracking and reporting on progress. The successful candidate must possess strong communication and technical skills, as well as an understanding of ecommerce, to ensure project success.
* Lead and direct the project team, ensuring all tasks are completed on time and to budget
* Develop project plans and manage project budgets
* Produce accurate project tracking and reporting
* Create and maintain project schedules and milestones
* Liaise with clients and stakeholders to ensure project success
* Monitor and report on project progress and results
* Ensure project quality standards are met
* Provide advice and guidance on project management
* Proven project management experience
* Understanding of ecommerce
* Ability to develop project plans and budgets
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Apply now for immediate consideration and interview, and to receive further details about the role.
Keywords: Project Manager, Ecommerce Project Manager, Digital Agency Project Manager, Digital Project Manager
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy