Job ID 208096
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a very well-established business based in Ford, West Sussex.
Salary – £60,000 – £65,000 + benefits
Job type – Permanent
Working Hours – Monday – Friday (opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week)
My client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer that has experience in both Embedded Software and Electronics. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress their career to the next level.
To be considered for this Embedded Software Engineer position, you will have experience in most of the following:
* Microprocessor electronics and peripherals
* Languages, C/C++ and assembler
* Operating system, ThreadX and NetX
* Motorola (NXP or Freescale) Coldfire range
* ARM (Renesas Synergy and RZA1H)
* Xilinx PLD, Coolrunner series
* RAM DDR, SDRAM and SRAM
* Dual port RAM
* Low level debug and analysis, using oscilloscope etc.
* Digital and analogue circuit design
* Development environments
* Industrial communication protocols, HART and Modbus, etc.
So, if you are a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, have electronics experience, and are looking to join an organisation where there are genuine opportunities for career progression then please apply now!
*In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with Judge Recruitment for as long as is necessary to process your application. Please see our Privacy Notice on our website for more information