Job ID 338919
ETL Data Engineer – Paris
A leading global Travel IT supplier is looking for an ETL Data Engineer to work on-site in Paris. Immediate or quick start strongly preferred. Right to work in France/EU or EU Blue Card required.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing data pipelines and dashboards along with working on some of the latest Data Engineering technologies and tools. This is not just an opportunity to build something new and innovative but also to be at the centre of our transformation to a data-driven, smart platform for travelers and travel managers of corporate travel.
What you’ll do:
* Design, build and maintain data processing ETL pipelines & data products in a multi-cloud, multi-region, distributed processing context choosing the right technologies.
* Drive data investigations to deliver a resolution of technical, procedural, and operational issues.
* Solve complex business problems by utilizing disciplined development methodology, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies.
* 7 – 12 years of experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse architectures, ETL/ ELT, reporting/analytic tools and data security.
* SQL Server, Strong SQL and Stored Procedure knowledge, ETL: SSIS (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service) and Pentaho.
* 2 – 5 years of experience in designing data warehouse solutions, establishing data pipelines and integrating technical components.
* 2 – 5 years of experience leading data warehousing and analytics projects in cloud, preferably in AWS having exposure to Snowflake, Redshift, S3, EC2 and Lambda.
* 2 – 5 years of experience with one or more modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc.) with preferable experience in building ETL/data migration frameworks.
* Preferred: Experience with NoSQL databases preferred.
* Preferred: Exposure to BI visualization tools – Tableau, Sisense.
* Experience in mentoring ETL developers to execute project objectives and scale technically.
* Good understanding of Agile practices with scrum experience.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
Working On site in Paris
Contract or Permanent role