Job ID 306558
Are you interested in and EUC position working for a reputable London based financial advisory?
I have an excellent position that has just become available for an EUC Engineer to work as part of the service desk team in a break capacity. This role will work closely with 2nd line support team to provide technical support to internal desktops/laptops, smartphones, core office applications, printing, scanning, telephony and meeting room AV technology. Starting ASAP, paying up to £40,000 per annum.
* Deliver 1st/2nd line support and administration for End User Computing (e.g. Desktops, Laptops, Windows Applications, iPhones, MFD's and Telephony)
* Support and deploy desktop and laptop operating system builds and core applications including maintaining security patch levels
* Provide technical advice to users on applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, antivirus software, and other client applications
* Provide technical support and maintenance for multi-functional print devices
* Deliver 1st/2nd level support and administration for the Mitel Telephony solution and IVR
* Deliver 1st/2nd level support for meeting room AV and room booking systems
* Raise orders for new IT equipment / services, ensuring goods are checked and receipted when they are delivered.
* Support the IT Asset Management procedures to control the software and hardware assets deployed in the internal end user computing estate
* Manage the recycling / safe disposal of redundant IT equipment and consumables
* Ensure integrity and security of the internal end user computing estate, in-line with company wide standards and policies