Job ID 207959
Are you looking for a better work life balance .
We have a new role working within Managed Services, we are looking for a Branch Engineer with a cabling or networking background, who ideally has some experience in moves, adds and changes and an understanding of structured cabling infrastructure, who is eager to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, in accordance with quality standards and service levels. You will be covering both MSP and Data Centre environments and need to be comfortable being customer facing.
* As a Branch Engineer you will be involved in moves, adds and changes.
* Network troubleshooting.
* Liaise with 3rd Party Vendors
* liaise with Customers Network team/s
* Deal with end user connectivity faults (e.g. incidents, physical fixes.)
* This multidiscipline role involves establishing professional working relationships and delivering service excellence, whilst observing and achieving the customer service level agreement.
* The role would be best suited to a driven and enthusiastic individual, with a passion for customer service, excellent communications skills and willingness to succeed.
* Manage all related activity to successful completion of the job in line with agreed quality measures and client specification requirements to achieve targets within agreed timescales.
* Some experience on the installation of structured cabling systems
* Knowledge and experience in cable testing techniques
* The ability to locate and rectify faults on structured cabling
* Able to be a team player, working to achieve common goals
* Able to use initiative and apply a forward thinking mind set
* Demonstrate the ability to interface with customers with a professional and informative approach
Hours M-F 8am till 16:30 (40hrs)
Not Bank Holidays or Weekends & no shift work
Company van & Fuel Card