Job ID 208640
Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership yet again with one of Nottingham’s most reputable employers. Due to exciting growth plans across the organisation, our client is seeking a talented Financial Systems Analyst with an eye for detail and demonstrable experience working with the Oracle Fusion System.
In return, you will be entitled to a lucrative benefits package which includes a salary between c£31,000-£41,000, 19.5% pension, 35 days holiday plus bank holidays, discounted travel, health insurance, flexible working and working from home opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Utilise multiple data sources including Oracle Fusion and legacy systems to investigate and retrieve key data
* Extract crucial financial data and share findings with relevant department leads and stakeholders across the organisation
* Ensure data analytic activities adhere to full regulatory and legislative requirements
* Identify areas for improvement with regards to current data analysis process, and promote suggestions to Financial Leaders and stakeholders
* Produce easy to use end user guides and tools to ensure key consumers can access key inputs and outputs
* Build and maintain professional client relationships across diverse teams to better understand future support requirements
* Identify new data trends within the market and present findings to senior management team and key stakeholders
Skills & Experience
* Proven experience working with Oracle Fusion Finance System essential
* Ability to analyse large, complex data set and present findings in a clear and concise manner
* Previous experience in the financial sector or ability to demonstrate an understanding of financial functions
* Experienced working with legacy and CRM systems highly advantageous
* Capable of interacting with major stakeholders on all senior levels
About Express Recruitment
Express Recruitment has been offering exceptional recruitment solutions across the East Midlands since 1987, “exceeding expectations every time” of over 267,000 candidates.
We supply a diverse range of sectors including Engineering, Technology, Professional Services, Languages, Sales & Marketing, Call Centres, Commercial, Manufacturing, Local Authority, NHS, Education and Voluntary organisations. Find all of our current vacancies on 👉 (url removed)
Not quite found the right role for you yet? Let us do the scrolling for you! Your search for a new role has never been so easy, just fill in our contact form on (url removed) or give us a call on (phone number removed) and we will do the rest for you.
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours)
Salary: Up to c£41,000 per annum D.O.E
Location: Nottingham, Hybrid Working
Job Type: Permanent
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency