Job ID 338124
Established in 1998 our client, 5G Communications are a well-known and highly regarded supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a group turnover in excess of £20m. Following company training the successful applicant will be responsible for both internal and external clients.
– The day to day role will involve resolving issues and support for management and employees of our group of companies from a ticket- based system. The role will also require the successful applicant aiding and supporting our external customer base.
– Minimum of 1 year in a Desktop Support environment
– Proficient with Windows Desktop Operating Systems essential (WINDOWS 10/11) /MAC
– Basic experience with Windows server Operating systems
– Proficient with Microsoft Office applications essential (2016 / 365)
– Basic networking knowledge (DHCP, DNS)
– Basic experience with with various internet connectivity mediums essential, xDSL, Fibre
– Basic experience with Enterprise Antivirus packages
– Basic experience backup management
– Remote IT Telephone support for customers
– Remote assistance to end users covering hardware, operating system, file and print, personal productivity suites, email, internet, intranet access.
– Provide remote support using any industry accepted remote support software
– Interface and collaborate with other 3rd party vendors to ensure seamless integration and support services.
– Adherence to call logging process
– Password resets/ mail routing / new accounts etc.
– Logging customer queries and meeting SLA's
– Updating existing tickets with SLA times
– Remote IT Maintenance for customers
– Ensuring that the operating system and personal productivity applications are configured for optimal performance using industry best practise.
– Scheduled server maintenance
– On-site IT Support for customer
– Escalate when needed in accordance with SLA
Education & Qualifications
– A Levels
– A+ N+ or Microsoft MCSA / MCSE optional
– Have previous IT remote telephone support experience
– Fluency in English is Mandatory
– Good personality
– Willingness to learn
We offer the following benefits
– A competitive salary
– Industry recognised training and personal development plans
– Staff bonuses and holiday incentives First Line IT Support role then please apply to Aligra Personnel on (phone number removed)
If you feel you have the skills for our