Job ID 337144
New First Line Support Engineer job available in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (Hybrid working – 2/3 days in the office)!
A leading IT cyber security technology business based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire are seeking a bright First Line Support Engineer to join their growing and thriving team. As a 1st Line IT Engineer you will be responsible for hands on IT support to internal employees and external customers, providing solutions with regards to internal network systems, help desk and general laptop support, as well as managing backup rotation and maintaining Microsoft security. This role comes with hybrid working and the opportunity to work for a software cyber security business that has fantastic career progression opportunities.
We are looking for a First Line Support Engineer with the following skills / experience:
* To hold a relevant IT qualification.
* Experience in first line support, helpdesk or service desk support.
* Exposure to Active Directory.
* Exposure to Microsoft Office 365.
* Ability to troubleshoot and come up with solutions to IT related issues (network systems, WiFi, laptop / computer support, etc.)
* Good communication skills.
You will gain opportunities to progress into higher level IT Engineering roles within the business and be provided with training and development from the company IT Manager.
This First Line Support Engineer job in Nottingham comes with hybrid working, good company benefits and a very friendly company culture. If this IT job in Nottingham is of interest then please apply today