Job ID 271198
SII UK is part of the SII Group which has been operating for more than 40 years and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Group proudly employs over 14,000 professionals worldwide, and is one of the top IT & Engineering services providers in France, Germany, Romania and Poland. We provide a range of services to our clients in the IT and Engineering fields. We run various projects for leading worldwide companies in multiple industries.
We believe people are our most important asset and this is the core of our #FUNgineer concept. In 2016 SII opened our doors to Engineers across the UK providing superior technical services to the top players in the Aerospace & Defence, Aviation, Transportation and Telecoms sectors.
SII’s mission is to accompany its customers through digital transformation, we believe we can achieve this thanks to our Engineering professionals.
Join us and enjoy what makes being a FUNgineer.
The role of FPGA Engineer requires the following experience and skills:
• Experience targeting Xilinx FPGA and System on a Chip (SoC) devices, with expertise in using AXI protocol
• Proficient in FPGA simulation using Mentor Graphics Modelsim or QuestaSim tools
• Expertise using existing and legacy Xilinx FPGA build tools (ISE & Vivado)
• Digital design including interfacing to hardware, peripherals and processors
• Demonstrable experience achieving timing closure in large high-speed designs
• Ability to utilize, develop and maintain scripted build flows (TCL/ Python)
• Experience with modern, team-based version control systems (Git)
• Strong understanding of Continuous Integration approaches and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo & Docker)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to work and act in multidisciplinary teams
High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
Competitive Basic Salary
6% Employers Contribution + 6% as a salary sacrifice
Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover & Income Protection
25 days holiday
5 days full sick pay per year
Cycle to Work & TechScheme
Continuous professional development – We’re all a work in progress
* Corporate access to the Udemy platform