Job ID 199258
We are hiring a Midweight Front-End Developer for rapidly growing independent Digital Agency based in Hackney, London.
Please note that this position is open to candidates working either Hybrid working or on-site working in their office.
The clients are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about their work and always strive for success for their projects and clients. They work on a diverse range of digital projects from websites, single page applications, data visualization, to larger systems integration and re-platforming projects, the business also undertakes experience, design and branding projects. They take a research led approach, interrogating ‘why’ they are doing things and exploring different ways to solve the problem. They encourage their team to be part of that process and discussion.
* Have experience working on a variety of different projects, from small but well-formed micro-sites to working with teams of developers on large complex projects
* Consider tools such as Webpack, Gulp and Npm/Yarn as part of your everyday tool-set
* Are ready to be challenged, and challenge those around you to produce high quality and innovative work
* Are interested in working with different devices, platforms and technologies
* Are able to architect projects in a logical way and producing relevant human- readable documentation
* Are as comfortable with using GIT as making a cup of tea
* Experience with content management systems such as Umbraco and/or WordPress are a plus
* Have a natural desire to overcome and solve problems and be resourceful in your approach to finding appropriate solutions to them
* Have a desire to work collaboratively across different disciplines (e.g. Design, Experience, Copy, Project Management, etc)
It’s worth noting that we’ll want to see more than website links in your portfolio; you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your hand coded HTML/CSS/JS abilities so please list the tasks you have completed within the different portfolio items, and send us some code examples of your best work if you really want to stand out