Job ID 335721
Are you looking for your next opportunity within Front End Software Development?
Working for a Data Focused business who provide Data Solutions to businesses across the UK, we are actively looking for a Front End Software Developer to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract initially. This role will be very heavily focused on REACT and experience working on this would be essential for this role. This position can be remote if that is a preference however initial training and induction would be need to be carried out in the office in Cheadle. Paying up to GBP40,000pa, this position will be a great role for someone looking to take the next step in their career and really focus on the user experience of the applications.
What will you be doing as a Front End Software Developer?
· Creating and maintaining innovative user interfaces and experiences for web based applications
· Work closely with internal departments within the business
· Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
· Collaborate with stakeholders and colleagues to ensure project objectives are met
· Participate in code reviews, testing and debugging processes
· Stay up to date with changes in technologies
· Writing high quality, reusable code
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Front End Developer, specifically with experience working on REACT
· Experience with responsive web design and development
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Proficient in control systems such as Git
· Good communication skills
· Familiar with server-side rendering and Node.js would be a benefit, but not essential
What will you get in return for your work as a Front End Software Developer?
· Salary up to GBP40,000pa dependant on experience
· Free Parking
· Hybrid/ Remote working available based on preference however initial training and induction would be held in the office
· 12 month fixed term contract
· Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
· 5% contributing pension
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.