Job ID 202648
Are you a skilled Full-Stack Developer looking for an exciting and modern role?
Acorn Technology is working with an innovative and award-winning organisation to find a diligent Junior or Senior Full-Stack Developer, to join a diverse and organically growing team.
This role will offer the successful Full-Stack Developer hybrid-working to ensure a healthy work-life balance, with many more intriguing benefits.
The team are looking for candidates with experience in C#, database technology (preferably SQL knowledge) and at least one other web tech. A good working knowledge of Microsoft will be strongly beneficial.
* Maintain and improve existing code.
* Gain knowledge of software demands.
* Design solutions with flexibility and authenticity.
Essential Experience Required:
* Previous handling software development
* Bachelor's or Master's qualifications in Computer Science (or recognised equivalent)
* Experience in C# or other software development technology
Desired Experience Required:
* Experience in financial or payment technology
* Strong communication skills with internal stakeholders
* Ability to problem solve with high attention to detail
Location: Newport, South Wales
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, we'd love to hear from you!
For more information on this role, please contact Olivia Fogden at Acorn Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment