Job ID 343844
This Services company specialising in assisting Landowners in Managing and increasing utilisation of their property are seeking an Experienced Full Stack Developer.
The Position will be Working under the company's Senior Developer (a veteran of 10 years at the company) based overseas who will provide extensive knowledge and guidance. However, you should be a self-starter with experience of taking on projects of your own, working effectively as a one man band in this small enterprise.
Developer Job Description
The Company currently have a hosted platform that is being migrated to AWS with enhanced functionality.
The successful candidate will work in tandem with the directors of the company and The senior developer / software architect to build an integrated technology platform on Amazon Web Services.
The senior developer / architect has developed the AWS platform, but the company is looking for someone to come in and take over the day-to-day operations and help add functionality and integrations with suppliers.
They believe this will be an interesting project for a developer to develop a full database and integrated software system from the ground up.
The candidate will also be responsible for documenting the platform.Developer Requirements
Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Intellectual curiosity and obsession with programming
Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Be adaptable and flexible towards meeting the needs of the business and acquiring new skills
Have the ability to multi task in an extremely busy working environment and be adaptable to changes in systems and processes
Degree level education or higher preferred
Must have current UK work visaTechnical requirements
– Good overall understanding of programming fundamentals
– Strong knowledge and understanding of Web specific rendering: HTML, CSS
– Experience with responsive UI techniques, reactive frameworks
– Familiarity with Vue.js or a similar framework (Angular, React)
– Hands-on experience with Vuetify.js
Back-end / Devops
– Strong overall understanding of programming fundamentals
– Deep knowledge and experience with databases: DynamoDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL: Stored procedures, extensions, replication
– Hands-on experience integrating and developing with AWS services: S3, CloudFront, Lambda, Tansfer Family, CloudWatch
– Hands-on experience writing Python/PLSQL based functions and extensions for PostgreSQL
– Hands-on experience with PostgREST
– Deep understanding of HTTP security, JWT