Job ID 198582
A talented Full Stack Software Developer (Remote) is required for a business solutions internal team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be passionate and creative to join this company. This team of 5 Developers have a brilliant team ethic and approach to projects, development and delivery. This is a remote, work from home position full time, however you will need to be UK based due to regional meetings.
Having recently completed recent version upgrades they are now running an Angular 12 front end alongside a .Net Core 5 Web API offering the latest and greatest libraries for their new team member to work with.
* Working as part of a small team to successfully deliver 2-week sprint commitments
* Communicate issues with timescales/deadlines early and often
* An eye for keeping code clean, dry and easily maintainable
* Happy to thoroughly test code before handing over for code review/testing
* Prioritise performance when producing software solutions and optimise for scalability
* Familiar with modern web security risks and protective measures
* Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
* Willing to take responsibility with and for projects as required
* Ability to communicate with non-technical members of other departments.
Skills and Qualifications
* Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
* Familiarity with Agile development methodologies (loose implementation so not essential)
* Experience developing web-based desktop applications with a mobile first strategy
* Experience of working with databases in a performant and efficient manner
* Good understanding of cloud-based application hosting (Azure strongly preferred)
* Basic understanding of Microsoft’s ORMs, Entity Framework
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* A focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
* Enjoys a challenge and being part of a small but supportive remote team
* Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field (preferred) or demonstrable multi-year software development career.
Experience of the following would be desired
* No SQL database (e.g. Cosmos)
* App Containerization and management (Docker / Kubernetes)
* Third Party Identity Providers (Azure B2C / Auth0)
* Open API API Definition
* Writing Infrastructure as a code / automated deployments
* Experience with microservice based architecture desirable as they will be moving into this as the product develops
This is a permanent and full time position offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, remote working full time with monthly meetings at head office in South Wales. This position is remote home working 5 days a week.
Please do hesitate to apply, send your CV to Louise at Sayjo Recruitment today as we may close the advertisement early. We aim to reply to all applications within 24 hours.
#fullstackdeveloper #angular #c# #.net #agile #api #software