Job ID 338176
Suitable for: Full Stack .Net Developer, C# Developer, .Net Developer with approx. 5 years’ experience developing Microsoft solutions.
Salary: £65k DOE
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is looking for an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer who can contribute to an existing development function. The Full Stack .Net Developer’s role is to deliver the required support and application changes that are defined by customers or core product strategy.
* HTML and CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap
* Exceptional development skills in a commercial software delivery environment, including development leadership, with a focus on quality and attention to detail in all areas.
* Outstanding organisation and time-management skills, with the ability to switch tasks easily
* Support technical analysis, including a thorough understanding of functional and non-functional requirements, enterprise software architecture design, wireframe and mock-up tools
* Experience of UX and UI design concepts and development against these
* Experience of working within Agile project frameworks, concepts and methodologies
* Experience working with work allocation software, such as Trello
The Full Stack .Net Developer will;
* Work with the Project and Product teams to deliver the vision of the product strategy
* Implement technical strategy and include modern/leading-edge tech in the roadmap where relevant
* Provide specifications to junior developers for future development
* Inputting to user interface design to improve and refine usability
* Work with system testers to support the internal UAT
* Present recommendations as to development approach for current and future technologies
* Follow agile methodology.
* Ensure that technical documents are generated to reflect the required application changes
* At all times, keeping the client at the centre, making sure that client satisfaction is maintained
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you