Job ID 335839
Avanti are working with a company who hold a wide portfolio of market leading PropTech businesses that span an incredible range of markets and technology platforms across the sector. With well-known application suites, online services and massive national scale property data as well as premier geospatial datasets they are at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership in the industry.
They deliver award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, land asset management, environmental consultancy, and Government markets. This is a chance to join the business as they make major steps forward in leveraging the latest cloud and large-scale technologies to start bringing together the entire market to a unified platform.
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work.
* 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time
* Focus on training and career progression
* Family friendly policies
* Remote working, and flexible hours
Key skills include developing in Salesforce, and proven experience of writing Apex classes. It would be a bonus if you had any experience of C# or Node but training can be given in these areas if you would to explore that. Additionally any experience with Azure or AWS is a plus.
This role will is the second permanent Salesforce developer in this team and will involve dealing directly with stakeholders so excellent communications skills are a must.
The role will involve:
* Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
* Managing daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
* Communicating with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
* Proving system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customised applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
If you are interested in this role please apply now