Job ID 336110
Remote / Hybrid Bristol
Up to £45k
Our client, a creative educational software business supporting specialised learning has an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Building educational activities to spec for specialised reading, spelling and maths programs.
* You will be part of a small team, producing highly animated, graphically rich games that make a positive and measurable difference in children’s lives.
* Working with the in-house art and animation (Adobe suite + Spine animation) department, back-end platform + classroom reporting (.NET and Angular) team, and customer support teams to continually update and improve learning programs.
* Helping create and maintain shared components and tools, improving code base and workflows
Key skills/ experience
* Experience creating games in a popular graphics rendering engine like PIXI.js.
* Experience with Animation / Tweening / Particle libraries to create visual effects.
* Comfortable with asset wrangling of artwork, animation, and sound files in Adobe suite / Texture packer / command line build tools.
* A good understanding of computing and graphics hardware architecture, performing well in the browser, deploying web content for mobile + tablets, testing and debugging on mobile devices.
* Proficient with source control, package management and merging code effectively in a team (Git)
* Angular experience in line-of-business apps a bonus.
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas to NY office closure.
* Close knit, inclusive and supportive company with a positive mission