Job ID 335217
We are hiring a Global Backup & Storage Lead. Work for one of the largest finance companies, leading in innovative digital services. Working with over 14 million customers, committed to cooperating responsibly, professionally, and sustainably. The company has implemented several initiatives to reduce environmental impact, supporting local communities.
What Can You Expect
* Salary – £130,000
* Location – Milton Keynes
* Industry – Finance
* Work Type – Permanent
* Plus, amazing benefits!
What You Will Be Doing as a Global Backup & Storage Lead
* Oversee the creation, implementation, configuration, and upgrades for sustaining the storage, utilities and hardware associated with backup and recovery
* Supervise a team of technical professionals, monitoring performance, identifying strengths, and areas for growth and providing support
* Generate fresh ideas, techniques, and service opportunities that super pass the current offerings
* Collect feedback to improve service
* Assist wider business in developing remediation strategies for audit recommendations
What's In It For You?
* Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
* 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Healthcare benefits at a discounted rate
* Medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plans and health assessments
* Benefits of supporting yourself and your family
* Share plan
Qualifications and Skills
* Practical expertise in backup technologies (NetBackup TSM, Avamar)
* Familiarity with Oracle or SQL databases
* Previous experience in leading and motivating a team to deliver solutions, supporting the whole enterprise
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Professional problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
* Organisation skills
For further information on this Global Backup & Storage Lead position, apply below
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying, you confirm you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants