Job ID 340168
We are looking for an enthusiastic committee administrator, to be a part of a friendly team working for Enfield County Council. To provide comprehensive administrative support and constitutional advise, ensuring high standards of governance are upheld. You must have an enthusiastic approach, able to work using your own initiative, manage and organise workloads meeting strict deadlines, planning ahead an demonstrating good attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Experience and understanding of working in a political environment.
* Strong all-round communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in use of IT.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, with the skills and ability to carry out and collect research, collate and present information to a high standard of accuracy and presentation.
* Diplomatic and tactful, with excellent customer service skills, ability to deal with sensitive and highly charged political situations.
* Ability to competently use computerised record systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel and email systems, and to be able to identify and evaluate how IT can improve the delivery support services.
* Great organisational skills and attempt to detail, with the ability to set and work to deadlines and to prioritise workloads.
* Ability and willingness to work evening meetings when required and flexibility to cover staff absences.
Please note initially this role will be full time office based, after training it will then be three days in the office and two days at home. Flexibility is required.
Total Assist provides permanent, part time and full time positions for local councils and surrounding areas. We have plentiful opportunities in Health Care and the Personnel sector.
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience in governance, expanding on current customer service skills and IT skills. So, if you feel this role will suit you with the current attributes you posses, then please apply below