Job ID 248627
IT Consultant- Graduate Software Automation Tester
We are looking for smart, ambitious and inquisitive people to join the Software Institute's Graduate Software Automation Tester training programme to start on 3rd August 2022
Upon joining you will participate in our remote, fast-track and paid up to 9 week training programme. During the training you will learn the core foundational consultant skills to building up a repertoire of key skills needed to design, create and test an application as a Software and Automation Tester, utilising their skills in Java, React & Cloud technologies.
The Software Institute will continue to support you as you start your first consulting placement onsite with The Software Institute’s end client in Milton Keynes or Bristol.
No matter your academic background, you could thrive in this role if you are someone who:
* Enjoys problem-solving and creating solutions
* Takes initiative
* Can learn new concepts quickly
* Can work well in a team and independently
* Has excellent attention to detail
* Enjoys working in a process-driven way
* Is willing to speak up and offer ideas for change
* Is able to build rapport with a diverse range of people
Salary and benefits
* Fully-sponsored and paid training at the Software Institute
* Starting salary of £18,000 during training, and rising to £25,000 on your first client placement
* 22 days’ holiday plus eight bank holidays with an extra day added for each year you work with us
* Pension contributions
* Support and personal development planning to help you maximise your career progression
* Ongoing training to achieve new professional certifications
What we are looking for
All backgrounds welcome. We’re looking for individuals with a strong passion and aptitude for technology.
Accepted degree subjects – Any, as long as you have exposure to either Python, C++, C# or Java