Job ID 329226
Graduate Business Analyst Tester – Leeds
Permanent: £22,000 – £30,000 DOE (Depending on Experience)
Established in 2017, Art of Cloud has built a reputable Salesforce practice based in the north of Leeds. We service our client's needs through our excellent understanding of the platform along with their individual business issues. We pride ourselves on achieving excellent CSAT reviews and attribute that to our superstar employees and their attitude to their work. We are growing fast and as a result, we're always on the lookout for talent to help us reach our goals.
* Skills in analysing and problem-solving issues
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Ability to work well in a team
* Experience of prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
* Experience in working with wider team members
* A Full UK Driving License
An interest in technology, people and business processes are desirable, any exposure to Salesforce or other CRM’s is a bonus.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Business Analyst Tester
* Attending Discovery and Pre-sales calls
* Assisting in documentation of scope of work document
* Gap Analysis for Business Process
* Business Process Review Workshops and production of documented deliverables
* Assisting in Production of User Stories
* Support execution of User Acceptance Testing
* Communication with Client and internal stakeholders
* Working within commercial frameworks and timelines
If you think you have what it takes to step into this role and have previous experience working directly with customers to provide innovative and excellent solutions to complex problems…. we want to speak to you
The key things we're looking for are:
We want someone friendly but assertive who is going to work well in our small but talented team. The hope is that you're with us for years to come so it's important we get on
This bit is quite important. We need someone that can hit the ground running or at least won't shy away from the challenge of bringing themselves up to speed very quickly. You need to work well on your own as you might be working from home. You need to work well in a team because you might be working in a team.
If anything this is the most important element. We want people who have that drive to want to make something of themselves. Someone with interesting ideas who wants to become a very integral part of a fast-growing business.
If you like the sound of this advert then please go on our website, read our blog, figure us out… and THEN get in touch and tell us why you're going to be a good fit… We don't want pages and pages but a little paragraph would be good to get to know you.
Our office environment reflects our ability to nurture potential and make excellent use of experience.
Sorry – We won't be working with recruitment agencies for this position
Salary is negotiable based on experience and certifications