Job ID 335354
Graduate Business Development Sales Executive – Cyber Security
German and/or Dutch speaking
£28,000-£30,000 DOE Basic, Realistic OTE £50,000
London – Hybrid Working
World-leading, global cyber security organisation
Excellent Bonus + Progression
Corporate Benefits include Bupa Family Healthcare, Life Insurance
An incredible opportunity for a fluent German or Dutch speaking candidate to work as Business Development Executive at a world leading cyber security organisation recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’. This multi-awarding winning, global, ground-breaking organisation is looking for driven and talented individuals to join the company that changed the landscape of cyber defence
A world-beating company that applied AI and machine learning to cyber defence for the first time allowing their powerful product to detect a diverse range of threats at their earliest stages – including insider attacks, latent vulnerabilities, cloud-based threats, and even state-sponsored espionage.
Having nurtured, developed and sky-rocketed multiple sales careers through their training, development, and progression structure our client is now looking to expand its sales organisation to accommodate a rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This opportunity to join the Business Development team, offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement at a world-recognised company.
Business Development Executive – The Role:
Our client is looking for Business Development Executives to cover the following regions.
* Munich (based in Germany or German speaking in London)
* Benelux / Amsterdam (or Dutch speaking from London)
This is a proactive and autonomous 360 sales role where you will manage the full sales cycle from high level prospecting, to identify your own opportunities and new logos, as well as working on warm leads/attending meetings booked by junior sales executives, through to deal negotiation and closure.
* Representing the company across your region, identifying potential business opportunities through high Level Research and Prospecting
* Establishing relationships with new prospective customers to uncover high-value opportunities.
* Working closely with Marketing and Junior Sales teams by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
* Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customer sites and at trade shows
* Attending Client Meetings
* Present and demonstrate our clients cyber threat defence solutions to Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and information security experts
* Deal Negotiation
* Supported by the Cyber Technologist Team with any technical elements
* Recruiting and inviting VIP guests to attend events
* Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals
The company’s reputation precedes itself enabling effective and welcomed conversations and an expansive market to target making your scope and access a dream. Alongside the impressive career development programme, coupled with the excellent commission structure, this is an unbelievable career opportunity for hungry, ambitious, and driven individuals looking for the next step in their sales career.
Fluent in either Dutch or German (or both)
6 months minimum experience in a proactive b2b sales role preferred but not essential
Graduated with 2:1 or above
Have an ability to research and comprehend complex solutions and articulate in simplified ways
Ambitious, driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic
Passion for sales
Emotional and intellectual intelligence
Ability to build rapport
Other benefits include free lunch on a Friday, free fruit, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme, matched charitable giving, employee recognition scheme, and regular social events
For the opportunity to be introduced to our exciting client – Apply now