Job ID 198404
Graduate/Junior Developer C#
Based in Hook
£20 – 30k
Our client is a leading Global Energy Solutions Leader and are currently recruiting for a Graduate / Junior Developer C# to join their Development / IT Team. The Junior Developer will report to the IT Manager and will be given responsibility and will start working on live projects, where you will apply your existing knowledge and skills.
* Responsible for full life cycle development on the Smart Metering product range, including:
* Requirement analysis
* Peer code inspection
* Task creation and tracking
* Develop software solutions for use in the Smart Metering product range, systems integration, triage tool Chain and business facing systems.
* Required and supported to meet ‘secure’ coding techniques to ensure the product range meets the required industry standards for the relevant certifications and approvals.
The successful candidate will have:-
* Good working knowledge of .NET Framework/Core.
* Working knowledge and possible direct experience of SQL preferably MySQL.
* Relevant experience and/or (Computer Science/Electronic Engineering)
* C# Windows GUI Application development/maintenance.
* Web API development.
* Database management and reporting
* Application support and maintenance including ad-hoc database reporting.
Desirable skills would be:-
* Common data interchange formats XML/CSV etc.
* Web API development experience.
* Message Protocol Parsers/Codecs.
* Agile software development.
* Appreciation of ‘good’ coding styles.
* ‘SVN’ or other source control experience.
* SAP Database Management/Support for Invoicing