Job ID 332674
Graduate/Junior Software Developer- £25,000 – £35,000 – Fully Remote!
Join the tech industry as a Graduate-Junior .Net Developer – Are you ready for a challenge?
Our company is looking for a Graduate/Junior .Net Developer who wants to make a real impact in the tech industry. You will be working with the latest technologies and be part of a team that is pushing the boundaries of what is possible. You'll be responsible for building and maintaining our user-facing platform, working closely with designers and developers to create a seamless user experience. If you're passionate about technology and have experience with .Net/C#, then this is the role for you. Apply now and join us on our journey to change the game!
Alongside, an extremely competitive salary, you will get to work fully remotely, have flexible working hours, 25 days holidays + Bank holidays, & many more perks.
* Experience in developing web applications using .Net, C# and .Net core
* Experience with modern testing frameworks
* A strong understanding of best practices and coding standards
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* A degree in computer science or equivalent
This is an unmissable opportunity for an Graduate/Junior .Net developer looking to put to use their knowledge and skills within an industry leading company. If you are interested, please respond with your CV and salary expectations