Job ID 332213
Role: Graduate .NET Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Are you looking to kick-start your career as Graduate Graduate .NET Developer?
Are you available to start your role by April 2023?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more opportunities to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation and leadership.
· Be exposed to the future of technology.
· Lead and work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry.
· Support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide.
* Analysis and understanding of client business requirements.
* Development, Testing and Documentation of applications in .NET Languages (C#, VB.NET).
* Develop Understanding of client’s business domain
* Create technical specification documents and flow diagram of developed modules.
* Troubleshoot application code issues, incidents and fix relating to database or .NET applications.
* Understanding of application database model and writing SQL queries.
* Documentation or flow diagram of developed modules.
* Understanding of software development life cycle and object-oriented programming concepts.
* Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC)
* Understanding of web-based and desktop-based applications.
* Basic understanding of relational database, version control tools & web services.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to follow best coding practices and design.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact uswith the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
1. Online application > 2. Technical assessment > 3. Technical discussion > 4. Managerial discussion > 5. HR discussion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now