Job ID 237259
Graduate Software Developer
A brilliant opportunity for a Graduate to work as a Software Developer for a tech-for-good established start-up in Cambridge. This offers the opportunity to work on products making rapid advancements in medical diagnostics helping with the early detection of severe illness.
Location: Cambridge, UK – Minimum of 2 days a week in office
Salary: Circa £35,000 for a graduate – more for experience + comprehensive benefits including 7% matched pension, comprehensive medical cover, life assurance, critical illness cover + more
Requirements for Graduate Software Developer
* Degree in a subject with a high programming content such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
* Strong problem-solving ability
* Absolute willingness to learn, with a proactive nature in asking questions to expand the knowledge base
* Natural ability to quickly pick up and learn new technologies
* Any experience in Kotlin, TypeScript, react, Linux, or AWS beneficial – and if these are new to you these should be technologies that you are keen to learn
Responsibilities for Graduate Software Developer
You will be working a varied software development tasks across both back end (Kotlin) and front-end (TypeScript & react). The product is hosted on the cloud on AWS. You will be helping to integrate the platform into medical trusts, building tools to help with diagnostics and reporting, and developing infrastructure to support the platform in scaling.
What this offers:
* An opportunity to join a success story in the making
* Working on tech-for-good products
* Good remuneration and excellent benefits package
If you would like to enquire about this unique Graduate Software Engineer opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV including details of your online repository via the relevant link.
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status