Job ID 207689
HEAD OF IT – THAMES DITTON – C£50K – FANTASTIC BENEFITS
Are you an experienced IT Manager who is used to managing a team? Do you have strong experience in an IT service delivery and support role? Do you live near to Thames Ditton and are interested in joining a progressive and motivated organisation? Are you looking for benefits that including company performance related bonus scheme, private medical cover, life assurance, 25 days holiday (FTE) and subsidised gym membership? Then this is the IT role for you!
My client is an independent services company specialising in vehicle management based in Thames Ditton. They are an established and forward thinking company who have this great opportunity reporting into the Operations Director.
* Define and successfully implement the IT strategy.
* Ensure the IT team delivers to a high standard and consistently achieve SLAs and KPIs, fostering a culture of excellent customer service across the business.
* Drive resolution of business issues and ensure customer satisfaction, quality, cost efficiency, stability and technical performance for services, products and solutions within the area of responsibility.
* Supervise, lead and develop people.
* Support customer facing teams with the delivery of IT documentation required to meet the needs of customers and prospects.
* Lead a program of continuous improvement and optimisation of service delivery and organisational transformation across the business.
* Delivery of required management and customer reports to agreed schedules and quality.
* Supporting the financial targets of the business through effective cost management, process and technology optimisation.
* Change, transformation and continuous improvement.
If you are a strong IT professional with fantastic skills and have previous experience in a similar role and/or in a fleet management company please do apply