Job ID 333784
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions offers you one of the most dynamic work environments you can imagine. We are growing, innovating and we solve the challenges of our clients around the world every day. How do we do it? With our special spirit; We're on it!
We currently have a vacancy for a Head of IT for our UK business. Working closely with our head office in Germany, you will take the lead on IT strategy for the UK as well as managing a multi-site team.
This role offers a flexible/hybrid working approach, with time split between home working and our various sites throughout the UK; the largest of which are in Birmingham and Derby.
* Define short / medium and long term IT strategy and solutions for the UK and execute this strategy in line with Arvato SCS IT strategy.
* Continue to develop support 1st and 2nd level functionality to the business (on both SAP and other supported platforms).
* Provide subject expertise on project teams.
* Participate and support enhancements in systems design, integration, analysis and testing.
* Define & manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with line of business and partners.
* Budget and manage costs of the IT Department.
* Responsibility for ISO 27001 accreditation activity and compliance.
* Manage and lead projects according to the Arvato SCS project rules across departments, control project budgets, time and quality of the development including external developed solutions.
* Protect and govern the integrity of the IT software solutions in place and developed.
* Manage and guide cross functional team for day to day operational support and defined projects.
* Define and develop data protection policies based on legislative and group requirements
* Support management and key stakeholders with GDPR compliance
Desired Skills and Experience
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to think laterally with a strategic perspective.
* Experience of working in a matrix management environment
* Able to convey complex data and concepts to all levels of the organisation and to achieve agreement with key stakeholders and decision makers in a manner that they are able to understand.
* Previous experience of leading an IT function