Job ID 332403
This role is focussed on driving the effectiveness of our paid and free marketing channels supporting recruitment hiring. Driving the performance of marketing channels is at the core to building pipelines of culturally aligned and qualified candidates to fill entry level, volume, senior and specialist roles across EMEA, North America and APAC.
Your challenge is to evolve our Recruitment Performance Marketing function on a truly global scale. Building on our strengths in EMEA, you will focus on developing the high-potential North America market, while also actively seeking opportunities in APAC. Along the way, you will nurture expertise in our teams, develop high-quality products, expand resource capacity, and ensure we deliver added value to clients.
Building on the success of our well regarded, high-performing team of Recruitment Marketing Managers, you will identify new channels, develop new techniques, and drive our data-led approach to deliver continuous improvement for our clients. Your expertise and innovation will enable you to think strategically about how to tap new markets and generate real growth. Meanwhile, you will coach and challenge your team to ensure we deliver the best candidates at the right time for our clients. We will look to you to:
* grow and lead our Global and EMEA Recruitment Marketing team
* develop a wider recruitment product offering tailored to global markets
* grow a multi-skilled team in the UK, expanding resources on and offshore
* provide strategy, guidance, structure, and communications for the Recruitment Marketing team & supporting all markets
Who we're looking for
Your insightful approach to service development and media efficiency is matched by an ability to step into direct client engagement roles as needed. Independent and resilient, you'll be ready for the challenges of driving forward a fast-growing, fast-evolving business.
As a minimum, you'll need:
* substantial background in Recruitment Marketing or Talent Acquisition
* experience of leading a delivery-focused team
* a proven ability to develop commercially viable products and solutions, and meet demanding financial targets
* the management skills to work in a matrix model and build business-critical relationships across our organisation
* exceptional organisational, planning and problem-solving skills
* strong commercial acumen
What's in it for me?
As a PeopleScout employee, you're set to gain so much from being part of our team, including:
* Annual bonus programmes
* Time off to rest, recover or conquer items on the bucket list through our 27 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time staff) and our holiday purchase benefit
* Great company paid benefits including private medical insurance*, health cash plan, life assurance, company pension and access to an Employee Assistance Programme
* Look after your health and get cash back on your everyday healthcare costs with our flexible dental and cash plan benefits or grab some great discounts at your local gym
* Other great flexible benefits such as a TechScheme, free mortgage advice, season ticket loan
* A strong care for the community and planet with opportunities to give back and care for our environment with eco-friendly benefits like our cycle to work scheme
* Development plans with customised learning solutions, including tuition reimbursement and degree sponsorship
* A group of diverse, passionate people to socialise and build your career with
*available to people managers & senior professional roles
PeopleScout is an industry award winner and leader in the development of best-in-class recruitment outsourcing and talent consultancy. Annually, we hire over 200,000 people for our client organisations from nurses to lecturers, from engineers to hotel cleaners.
What sets us apart is our talent advisory heritage, where we deliver outstanding, award winning employer branding and recruitment communications. As well as this, we provide attraction, sourcing and candidate management solutions for both commercial and public sector recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Next steps / Call to action
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button, and start your application today