Job ID 341306
A Head of Technology/Delivery manager is currently required to support a full ERP transformation for a major cosmetics and marketing business based in London.
This contract position is 90% remote and outside IR35 at £600 per day.
The business is looking for someone who loves a challenge and has experience helping companies move away from legacy systems such as Sage 1000 and deliver a new platform they are looking to integrate which is Netsuite.
You will be working with a small but dedicated team of engineers across various departments including delivery, Data Engineering and infrastructure/cloud and it will be up to the head of tech/Software delivery manager to help implement this new system.
* The head of technology is responsible for leading enterprise architecture discussions and decisions.
* Required to rollout and end-to-end ERP transformation. Moving away from Sage 1000 and implementing Netsuite
* They are responsible for ensuring the data and technology team maintains the necessary skills and experiences and lead the development of organisation’s digital capabilities
* Ensuring the cloud services, desktop support and device strategies and implementations meet the needs of users
* overseeing the maintenance and development of best practice guidelines for data acquisition
* Ability and experience to implement an agile environment
* Full SDLC experience
* Experience working with Delivery, data and infrastructure teams.
It is an urgent requirement, if you are interested then please send a CV (Even if it's not updated!)