Job ID 326282
Your Opportunity to Define Possible. Our Opportunity to Deliver the Nation’s Security. Together.
Salary: £38,600 – £57,000
Role clearance type: UK-Security Clearance, (Not required to start)
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom.
About Your Opportunity:
To develop & deliver the Northrop Grumman HR Operational Service to colleagues by managing our HRIS, Workday from a day-to-day perspective, and developing and deploying new functionality in partnership with the system owners and other stakeholders, including end users.
Managing relationships with benefits providers to deliver the highest quality of benefit commensurate with budget constraints. Leading change within HR Operations in terms of its high level and day-to-day service delivery model.
Leading and managing key elements of the HR Annual Calendar, particularly with regard to major projects.
* Work collaboratively with HR Technology Lead, International on all Workday system related management in the UK, and act as the UK Lead, ensuring:
* workflows are accurate and amended as needed via relevant party
* systems operate effectively and provide services as required to managers and employees
* engagement of managers and employees on all relevant processes within the system
* any testing required is carried out thoroughly and efficiently within the timescales set by the Workday team
* effective and timely communication of relevant updates to the wider HR Team and Business if relevant
* Develop and implement core HR Service Level Objectives for all UK HR workflows, monitoring and reporting performance on a monthly basis to Head of HR Operations and wider HR team
* Actively review and continuously improve HR processes and procedures to enhance the end user experience
* Engagement with key stakeholders to support and deliver HR activities
* Participate and, in some cases, lead core HR projects
* Manage all benefits applicable to the NG UK employee population, including annual salary reviews, renewals and the introduction of new benefits and preferred supplier management, working collaboratively with the system supplier (Darwin), providers and key stakeholders to deliver a consistent, professional service
* Work collaboratively with the UK Payroll Lead to ensure the smooth and timely flow of payments around remuneration life cycles and remuneration-related changes for employees, including arrivals and departures, promotions and awards
* Administrator of the Learning Management System for the UK
* Manage all HR communications, ensuring timely, relevant and engaging content
* Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested
* Experience of working in an international organisation with a complex matrix structure
* CIPD Level 7 preferred
* Evidenced experience of working within a HR Shared Services team, providing advice and coaching to team members
* Track record of developing and implementing sophisticated processes and workflows
* Demonstrable experience of building relationships with key stakeholders and successfully executing projects
* Exceptionally analytical with strong trouble-shooter and problem-solving skills, able to develop solutions to a variety of problems
* Highly numerate and a proficient Microsoft Excel user
* Experienced user of Workday or other such HRIS
* Travel requirements: Occasional UK travel may be required to attend team/customer meetings and training activities
* Clearance requirements: Post-holder must hold and maintain UK Government clearances where required
About Our Responsibilities:
Our customers operate in unique environments which offer new and exciting challenges every day, cultivating a place where you can learn and thrive, working alongside the best minds in industry.
We’ll give you space to develop your career, where your ideas can shape the future of our dynamic business.
We promote collaboration to achieve more than we could imagine, together. And within a respectful and inspirational environment, we value what you say and do.
Background checks and potentially security clearance form part of the recruitment process, our team will inform you of the procedures when required.
Northrop Grumman UK:
Work with a global brand that makes a real contribution to our nation’s security and future.
At Northrop Grumman UK, the brightest minds come together to push the boundaries and Define Possible. As leaders in the digital transformation of Aerospace, Defence and Intelligence we are providing ground-breaking outcomes for our customers