Job ID 270371
Based in Milton Keynes
12 Month FTC
Salary up to £45k per annum
Technet IT is currently partnered with a global manufacturer who is currently seeking an HRIS analyst to join the team on a 12-month FTC.
The HRIS analyst will be providing ongoing support and maintenance to the HR systems used by the client. You will be responsible for performing System administration to ensure continuity of service.
You will be responsible for the following
* Serves as HRIS core system functional lead; trains key users on system access and utilisation.
* Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) maintaining and updating the HRIS core system; executes moderately complex operations within the system such as mass data loads and standard configuration changes.
* Responsible for testing and implementing new system functionality and keeping abreast of product enhancements.
* Supports the resolution of escalations from HR, Payroll, and other business stakeholders where applicable.
* Conducts regular audits to ensure data integrity within the system; develops and implements corrections as necessary.
* Maintains security for HRIS access.
* Develops and modifies reports, analytics, metrics, and dashboards for management and users.
You will need the following Skills to be successful
* Experience of the Ceridian Dayforce HRIS platform.
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills – able to work with global stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
* Experience of creating ad hoc reports or dashboards
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Global HR knowledge and/or experience would be beneficial
Please get in touch if you are interested in hearing more