Job ID 333291
HTML Email Developer and IT Support
We are a leading Education Marketing company with an established team in a happy, friendly office.
We are looking for someone with HTML and CSS to build, testing and schedule HTML emails. To create emails from provided material for our school suppliers whilst also providing general IT support for the office, updating our website and administering our schools database.
* Manage the email marketing service; creating professional and creative marketing emails in HTML using CSS, updating booking system, email proofing, reports and mailing list maintenance, liaising with clients.
* Sourcing data using the in-house database
* Matching, de-duplicating and formatting data, php
* Customer phone support
* Updating the company websites, wordpress
* Maintaining the IT infrastructure
* Microsoft Word, Excel , Outlook and Access
* HTML and CSS
* MySQL, T-SQL,
* Create and Design Marketing Emails
* POP3 and SMTP for configuring email accounts
* Organisational skills; ability to plan and keep track of progress
* FTP accounts; uploading and downloading
* Good communication skills – via email and phone
* minimum of GCSE Math's and English at grade C or above
* Ability to work as part of a team but using own initiative without the need for supervision.
* An understanding of database normalisation, redundant data and key fields
* Programming experience in VBA for Microsoft Access
* Programming experience in classic PHP and familiar with AJAX
* Experience of using Words mail merge tools and Acrobat Professional
For more information on this opportunity please contact Harry at Prince Resourcing on (phone number removed) or
Prince Resourcing Limited, trading as Prince Talent and Resourcing ((phone number removed)) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group