Job ID 207265
ICT PROJECT MANAGER – NORTHWEST ENGLAND – 3 MONTHS CONTRACT – £26.74 PER HOUR
We are currently looking for an ICT Project Manager to work for a Local Authority in the Northwest of England. This is a 3-month contract.
* You will have extensive experience in a project management environment.
* You will have experience managing budgets.
* You will have experience of business change activities.
* You will have the ability to create and maintain relationships with external suppliers and internal clients.
* You will have or be working towards PRINCE 2.
What you will be doing:
You will be managing the successful delivery of a data management and systems project through its lifecycle, focusing on change management and modernisation. You will be working in a project environment managing technical activities.
This role is based in Warrington. This will be working 5 days a week during normal office hours.
The rate for this role is £26.74 Per Hour, Inside IR35.
This is a 3-month contract.
We can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK for this position.
You must be eligible for a DBS check.
For more information, please contact Erin Holland at ARM on (phone number removed) or email your CV and covering letter