Job ID 310600
About the opportunity
twentyAI are partnered with a rapidly growing tech consultancy who are bringing world-class business management to large-scale UK manufacturers with IFS. The IFS Practice is growing fast. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the expansion.
They need customer-facing IFS consultants who have specialised in the Maintenance module. As part of a focused, talented team you will be supporting both delivery and sales activity, with plenty of variety across industry sectors.
* Support our customers through the journey of implementing the IFS ERP system.
* Expert in the IFS ERP product and stay up to date with changes in the product.
* Run discovery sessions.
* Gather and document functional and technical requirements.
* Analyse the requirements against IFS ERP functionality.
* Configure the IFS ERP.
* Manage project activities and timelines.
* Train users on relevant areas of the IFS ERP system.
* Work with customers to find solutions to their requirements in IFS ERP.
* Produce specifications for reports and customisations.
* Work with the technical team to test and deploy reports and customisations.
* Provide support to our live customers.
* Five or more years of work experience.
* IFS-certified consultants
* Specialisation in the Maintenance module
* Business process engineering.
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 – £70,000 per annum
£3,000 Car allowance
Consultancy bonus scheme on billable days up to £6,000 per annum (£1,500 per quarter)
25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
37.5 hours a week 09:00 – 17:30