Job ID 284037
Are you looking for a new opportunity in IT and tech support? If yes, then Simple Recruitment would love to speak with you!
We are delighted to be working with our longstanding client, based in Midsomer Norton, who are looking for an Implementation and Support Technician to become part of their team on a permanent basis.
What will you be doing?
The Implementation and Support Technician will be providing 1st line support to business customers. Customer retention is a key part of our client’s story, so a high standard of customer service is key.
Key duties will include:
* Answering the support line and responding to enquiries
* Diagnosing and resolving support issues, or scoping them for others
* Creating accurate support ticket requests and updating accordingly
* Keeping customers informed to ticket progress and working to resolve issues in a timely manner
* Remotely installing software for customers
* Receiving, recording and testing deliveries from suppliers
* Accurately updating stock records
What will you get?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a niche IT company, which is both well-established and ambitious. Our client takes pride in its culture of training and progression, with an informal environment that supports and encourages success.
What do you need to have?
Previous experience as an Implementation and Support Technician (or in a similar role) would be highly advantageous but not essential. You will have a demonstrable interest in IT and will be confident in providing technical support. You will have strong team-working, communication and customer service skills, with a drive to learn and develop professionally.
Other bits you need to know
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Our brief: Simple Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client, based in Midsomer Norton, who are seeking an Implementation and Support Technician to join their team on a permanent basis