Job ID 334576
Looking for experienced Time and Attendance or Workforce Management software implementation consultants, for an international company which provides T&A, WFM and Payroll solutions and is extending its team. Any UK location – remote working with some client visits. Occasional visits to West Midlands office. Flexible salary according to experience.
In this role you will
* meet clients who have bought your company's T&A, WFM solution
* attend a kickoff meeting to understand the scope of the project
* analyse their processes in relation to Time and Attendance or Workforce Management solutions
* gain an understanding of client's shift patterns or rostering
* create a specification document to outline the requirements
* configure the software to meet clients' needs as outlined in the document
* organise interfaces with the client's HR or payroll solutions.
If you are already providing implementation services, training or software support for Time and Attendance / Workforce Management or rostering software, contact us about career development opportunties. If you have an aptitude for systems work and are a super user or advanced user of T&A or WFM software, looking to move into implementations, send us a CV and cover letter so we can respond to suitable candidates with details of the role.
This is the UK arm of an expanding international company offering great career development opportunities.