Job ID 338610
Information Security Analyst | Solihull / Hybrid | Permanent | £45,000
Peaple Talent has partnered with a well-established market leader to recruit for an Information Security Analyst.
Our client in Solihull is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their growing security function.
You will be a technical resource that will assess security policies and controls for effectiveness and suitability. You will also document and make recommendations to improve security systems and provide solutions to improve the company's overall security. Also, identifying flaws in the infrastructure and make decisions based on technical analysis.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
* Must be able to understand and work to specific security frameworks i.e NIST, ISO27701
* A good knowledge of M365 and associated security tools, such as Defender
* Understanding of email and web gateway tools
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* An ambitious professional who is comfortable working proactively
The Information Security Analyst will be paid between £40,000 and £45,000 plus an excellent benefits package. You will be required on site in Solihull 3 days per week.
Interested? If you feel this role is a good fit to your requirements, then this could be the opportunity you need! Click the ‘Apply now’ button and send through your CV so we can consider you for first round of interviews