Job ID 307241
Information Security Analyst, EMEA
Hybrid role Hatfield site 6-8 days a month/ Remote working
Competitive salary, 10% annual Bonus, health and Dental Insurance and other corporate benefits
Technical support is provided between 08:00 and 18:00, on an overlapping two-shift basis.
Our client is a multi-cultural, healthcare, global company and seeking a hands on Information Security Analyst to provide ongoing development and maintenance of the EMEA Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO 27001, IT Security / Governance, Risk and Compliance and other Information Security frameworks. Ensuring compliance with UK and EMEA Data Protection legislation.
* Degree qualified desirable
* Professional Information Security membership and certification (e.g., CISM, CISSP) desirable
* ISO 27001 lead implementer / auditor Certification desirable
* Demonstrated experience in an IT Security / Governance, Risk and Compliance based role.
* Experience of working with external service providers within an Information Security role
* Demonstrated experience of information security management
* Experience of working to, implementing and/or maintaining compliance with ISO/IEC-27001 and other relevant frameworks (e.g., Cyber essentials, NIST, CIS).
* Knowledge & experience of developing and conducting risk assessments/business impact assessments.
* Knowledge & experience of developing and performing information security due diligence assessments of third-party organisations based on IT control frameworks such as ISO 27001.
* Practical experience of developing and executing remediation plans to address vulnerabilities/security risks and to achieve compliance with Information Security standards/IT control frameworks such as ISO 27001.
* Experience of audit work to achieve compliance with Information Security standards.
* Experience in implementing and managing effective ISMS process controls such as incident response and business continuity
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.