Job ID 338122
Information Security Manager, CISSP, CISM, CIISec, Professional Services, London
Information Security Manager required to work for a Professional Services business based in the Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this will be mainly remote.
Our client is involved in running an ambitious digital transformation programme, which is moving the firm's systems into the cloud and leveraging the latest development and delivery techniques to deliver value to its clients and differentiate it from its competitors.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring the successful definition, approach, governance, and execution of technology projects, principally those which focus on information security.
We are searching for an Information Security Manager who possesses experience gained within legal/professional services or financial services. You will have experience of working with the aforementioned regulations and will have attained at least one of the following accreditations: CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CISSP, CIPP.
You will have excellent leadership skills and will have proven experience. You just need to know what good looks like in terms of an IT Security set-up, governed by the CISO and how you manage key 3rd party partners / stakeholders in general.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on, business-oriented approach with a track record of delivery. Read on for more details…
Key skills and experience required
* At least 3 years' experience in relevant roles in a Professional Services (or like for like) organisation is essential.
* Good, practical knowledge of information security and privacy standards, regulation & legislation
* Good understanding of information risk management
* Relevant information security professional certification(s) desirable (or willing to obtain these) such as CISSP, CISM and CIISec membership.
* Proven ability to identify and articulate information security requirements, risks and issues, and to make clear decisions / recommendations
* Ability to understand business drivers and risk appetite and align information security compliance accordingly.
* Solid and proven Stakeholder Management skills
* Strong ability to communicate clearly and simply, both verbally and in writing
* Experience of delivering technology projects.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Curious and inquisitive mind-set, with a passion for delivering innovative solutions.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details