Job ID 332433
Service Care Solutions are looking for Infrastructure Engineer to work for an Government entity in Manchester. As a Infrastructure(packaging) engineer you will be part of a team responsible for the technical discovery, app-v sequencing, packaging and deployment of software via SCCM and Intune.
You will collaborate with seniors and own Infrastructure Development Lifecycle Process as part of a delivery team focused on one or more products.
Infrastructure Delivery & Improvement
* Technical Discovery and implementation of Line of Business applications.
* Deploy via SCCM to a controlled test environment.
* Deploy via Intune to a controlled test environment.
* Complete and baseline required documentation.
* Peer review and sign off colleagues work.
* Ability to act independently on day-to-day issues.
* Providing technical support and assistance for incidents, problems and changes.
* Apply different techniques to methods in analysing and resolving problems, working up new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance.
Knowledge and Experience required:
AppV 5 Virtualisation and MSI packaging
Intune Packaging and Deployment
Windows Defender Application Control XML
Ability able to troubleshoot installations, co-existence, app-compatibility and runtime issues using 1st and 3rd party tooling
Ivanti or AppSense
Beyond Trust Support Tools
Previous working for a governmental department would be preferred but not essential. Current SC Clearance is required for this role.
If you are interested in this role please contact Chris Wheeler on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). Alternatively if you have any friends or colleagues that might be interested we have a £250 referral available for anyone referred that is successful securing a role