Job ID 329173
Mainstay is currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a fast-growing infrastructure team within a leading service provider.
The successful infrastructure engineer candidate will be responsible for managing and administering Windows Server infrastructure, Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Cloud solutions, and Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM/SCCM).In addition, the ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of security best practices and working knowledge of server hardware.
The successful infrastructure engineer will have:
* Strong experience in Windows Server infrastructure administration and management.
* Strong technical experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and MECM/SCCM.
* Experience with implementing and managing Microsoft solutions, including AD, SQL, and Exchange.
* Strong understanding of security best practices for Microsoft operating systems.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud solutions, including Azure and M365.
* Experience working with enterprise storage solutions.
* Strong communication skills and ability to work with customers and all levels of the business.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Infrastructure Engineer looking to join a dynamic team and grow your career, we encourage you to apply Now for consideration.
Infrastructure engineer – Hybrid working