Job ID 338042
Infrastructure Analyst | £40,000 – £48,000 | Hybrid | Liverpool
Are you looking to join a global Law Firm?
Are you looking to get exposed to a range of technologies across a variety of platforms?
Are you looking to join a company with a market-leading training and development program?
We are working with a globally leading Law Firm with offices around the globe. They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who can play a key role in the design, build, and support of the internal infrastructure.
You will also be provided with a UK-leading training and development program where you can develop your skills and get exposed to a variety of environments.
You will need:
* 2nd/3rd line level of System support
* Strong Microsoft background
* Strong working knowledge of VMware
* Desirable – Law firm tools, basic networking knowledge
You will get:
* Exposure to a multi-vendor environment
* Access to a market-leading L&D program
* Private healthcare
* Competitive pension scheme
Please note my client cannot sponsor for this role