Job ID 312090
Avanti Recruitment are working with a rapidly growing, award-winning IT Service provider for businesses in multiple industries that have nearly 100% client retention.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their Implementation team in their Manchester office. In this role, there is no day is the same. You will be working on different types of projects which will range from using different technologies.
Every now and again you will be required to travel to a client site which to deliver an implementation project which can involve in an over night stay, however, all expenses are paid for.
Skills you will need to be successful:
* Virtualisation (VMware and Hyper-V)
* Networking Instillation and Troubleshooting
* VOIP Telephony
* MDM, MFA
* Windows server installation and Configuration
* Must have a full clean driving license
Even better if you have:
* Exposure to Cloud Platforms such as AWS or Azure
* Intune / SCCM
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that has real growth opportunities and to upgrade your skill set from Infrastructure to Networking to Cloud and more. They also have a training pack which gives you 2 days a month to learn and develop your skills further.
They offer some excellent benefits as well:
* 32 holiday inc Bank Holidays (can purchase up to 10 more days)
* Private life insurance
* Private health insurance
* Hybrid working and flexible hours
* Gaming and social area
* Unlimited Nespresso coffee, soft drinks, and breakfast
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted broadband deals
If this sounds like you please apply now