Job ID 342173
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Castleford + travel to other Yorkshire based sites (Full UK driving license required)
Salary: Up to £36,000 (DOE)
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our client in the Education sector. Working as part of the IT team, you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the IT infrastructure.
* Design, implement and maintain network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points.
* Manage and monitor server and network performance, ensuring system availability and reliability.
* Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve system problems.
* Research and evaluate new technologies and products.
* Ensure compliance with data security and privacy standards.
* Develop and implement IT policies and procedures.
* Provide technical advice and guidance to users.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience in network and system administration
* Knowledge of network protocols and technologies
* Experience with Windows Operating systems including Windows Server and Office 365
* Experience with virtualisation technologies
* Experience with firewalls, routers, switches and wireless access points
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work independently
* Degree in IT or related field would be beneficial
In return you will be apart of one of the most successful education trusts in the country, the opportunity boasts great benefits and career progression.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for immediate consideration and interview, and to receive further details about the role.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy