Job ID 222286
Exclusive Opportunity – Infrastructure Engineer – Fully remote – Head offices in Farringdon – £45k
We are currently looking for a highly competent Infrastructure Engineer to join a busy Central London Helpdesk. Working remotely, the purpose of this role is to proactively ensure that each and every client's infrastructure is aligned with best practice and quality control standards.
– Windows Server
– Windows 10 Operating Systems
– Office 365
– Exchange 2010/2013/2016 Server
– Active Directory
– Server Virtualisation experience
– Resolving BAU Infrastructure tickets raised by our proactive monitoring platforms.
– Carry out technical infrastructure assessments across the group's clients on a regular basis.
– Produce client facing RAG reports with suggestions for improvement .
– Feed potential sales opportunities into the account managers.
– Create support tickets for any proactive remediation findings.
– Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to work on many exciting projects, essential to support the continued growth of the business.
We are interviewing currently so apply now for immediate consideration for the Infrastructure Engineer position or contact Daniel Dunton at ITSS Recruitment for further information