Job ID 273009
Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud – Hybrid(Flexible) – London – Up To £85,000 per annum
DataBuzz are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious organisation who is looking for Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud.
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud, you will be working on robust platform to run secure, scalable and fault tolerant high performance computing workloads.
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud, you will be develop the platform to support more diverse services and to scale by orders of magnitude.
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud, you will be working collaboratively across multiple teams and also take ownership of areas and work independently.
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud, you will need to collaborate with various stakeholders in the engineering team, such as software developers, data scientists, product managers, business analysts.
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud, you will need to keep up to date with latest cloud technologies, evaluate new technologies for suitability in the environment.
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud, its desirable to be Self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement.
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud, its desirable to be Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities to define and agree priorities and focused on delivery orientated.
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud, its desirable to be passion for scale-up/start-ups and digital innovation.
* Collaborate on CI/CD pipelines with development teams
* Influence application architecture
* Help application development teams debug production issues
* Write infrastructure as code for both small well understood problems or proof of concepts to large new features, migrations and critical production applications
Essential skills and experience:
* Experience working with infrastructure as code tooling, specifically Terraform, Ansible
* Proficient in CI/CD pipelines Gitlab CI, Travis CI, Circle CI or Github Actions or Kubernetes based CI/CD platform
* Familiar with typical software architecture deployments using AWS
* Experience in using docker or other container technology to run production payloads (for example ECS, EKS)
* Expertise in using AWS as cloud provider
* Experience in using Terraform to manage the infrastructure
* Experience in building Docker images to run on AWS ECS
* Experience in running EC2 instances, using packer and ansible to create images
* Experience in supporting application development teams with cloud architecture and build pipelines
As a Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud you will earn a competitive salary to (£85k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Infrastructure Engineer – AWS/Cloud opportunity