Job ID 284205
Infrastructure & Operations Analyst
£35,750 per annum depending on experience
Flexible working opportunities
Full time (37 hrs)
The purpose of this role is to use a range of skills and experience to deliver, support and maintain IT infrastructure and operational software and services that support Selwood’s corporate goals and day to day operational requirements. Each analyst role holder will also take ownership of services within one or more technical specialisms as agreed with the infrastructure & operations manager.
What we need
For this role you’ll need to have the following skills and experience;
· Significant experience in a support role providing a 2nd and/or 3rd line service directly to end users.
· Comprehensive experience of cloud-based infrastructure support, including device management, server management, networking
· Able to demonstrate an ability to analyse and use own strengths and independently identify and improve on areas needing development.
· Strong, demonstrable problem-solving, analytical, lateral thinking, troubleshooting and investigation skills
· Experience of managing public cloud infrastructure.
· Experience with networking technologies across the full OSI model, TCP/IP, WLAN, routing, firewalls and network security technologies