Job ID 332498
Infrastructure & Security Manager
Contract: 3 – 6 Months
Remote Working (Occasional site visits may be required)
£700 – £725 per day Inside IR35
I am working with one of the world's largest and leading solutions companies who have a three – six month contact opportunity working with one of the world's largest and most well known brands as an Infrastructure and Security Manager.
About the role…
As the lead Infrastructure and Security Manager you will have overall responsibility for all aspects of infrastructure and security covering their Head Office and 1000+ restaurant estate and playing an instrumental role in the business' large scale transition of infrastructure services. There is also an extensive SDWAN Project ongoing so a strong networking background is also required.
Our current technology stack blends on-premises solutions with those born in the cloud and the ideal candidate will have expertise in both. Coupled with experience of managing the transition from on-premises to the cloud.
What you'll be doing…
You will report directly to the Head of Data and Infrastructure, forming part of the Data and Infrastructure leadership team.
Strategy & Planning
* Create and maintain the enterprise's security architecture design.
* Create, and maintain the enterprise's security awareness training program.
* Create and maintain the enterprise's security documents
* Create and maintain the enterprise's Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
* Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
* Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans
* Participate in the development of IT strategies in collaboration with the executive team.
Acquisition & Deployment
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security
* Select and acquire additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions
* Oversee the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions
* Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports,
* Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services.
* Supervise all investigations into problematic activity and provide on-going communication with senior management.
* Supervise the design & execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests & security audits.
* Oversee the regular security awareness training for all employees to ensure consistently high levels of compliance with enterprise security documents.
* Engage in ongoing communications with peers in the Restaurant Tech and Digital Teams
* Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure and security systems
* Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with business stakeholders.
* Manage network performance tests and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
* Manage server performance tests and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
* Manage operational costs and capital cost; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts for expanded functionality/user base.
* Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users.
* Champion Security operational controls collaborating with the client's Global Technology Risk Management and Internal Audit teams
* 5+ years' experience managing and delivering infrastructure and security design
* Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
* Extensive experience in working in an agile environment
* Experience in interpreting the applicability of local laws/regulations and global
* Enterprise security architecture design & document creation
* Experience in developing Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans.
* Cisco ISE, Palo Alto Firewalls and GlobalProtect VPN, 802.1x, Microsoft AD and GPOs, System management software such as Quest KACE or equivalent.
* Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
* Familiarity with Windows desktop and servers, SQL server, monitoring solutions such as SolarWinds. Familiarity with c
* Familiarity with core infrastructure technology stack such as Nutanix HCI, Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure, SDWAN concepts and capabilities, Cisco WLC, Ubiquiti and Meraki wireless.
* Excellent understanding of AWS Cloud architecture including the following:
* Serverless and event driven methodologies and orchestration
* Infrastructure as code (Terraform and/or Cloudformation)
* CI/CD pipelines
* Modern data lake and AI Concepts
* Relational and non-relational databases including Snowflake
* Cloud security and protection
* Experience with Cloud firewall protection like Akamai
ECS Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy