Job ID 335170
Infrastructure Support Analyst, Back up knowledge and windows skills required. Shift pattern. Market leading technology company based in Slough, Berkshire is looking for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join their team. Working in a 24/7 support environment the team work 12 hour shifts (day and night) over a 9 week rota. Salary is in the range of £ (Apply online only) + 25% shift allowance.
The purpose of the role is to carry out incident, problem and change management processes and standard tasks for all Infrastructure Service customers. This includes monitoring customer infrastructure using a variety of monitoring tools, back up management and troubleshooting incidents.
To be considered for this role you must have –
* Experience in a helpdesk or IT support environment.
* Experience of backup systems.
* Experienced of virtualised environments.
* Knowledge of monitoring systems.
* Windows and/ or Linux knowledge
* Active Directory experience.
This role is responsible for –
* Administering Windows and Linux servers.
* Manage storage infrastructure, including storage arrays and SAN switches.
* Maintain data protector and VEEAM back-ups.
* Carry out Active Directory user management, including creation, deletion and modifications.
* Monitor customers infrastructure.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company and further develop your career. If you have the skills and experience please send your CV for a full brief. Interviews will be held soon. Salary is in the range of £ (Apply online only) + shift allowance (+ 25%) + overtime. The role is based in Slough, Berkshire